Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hey Ashley, let's learn how to do push ups!!!


So two years ago, my favorite SU Co-worker and I made a pact that we would learn how to do a good push up. We were a glutton for punishment and signed up a for a 6am Boot camp twice a week. During the summer no less. But after 6 weeks of grass drills, running up dewy grass hills, sit ups, dips, and of course push-up... we were able to do up to 20 push ups with no problem... and not on our knees! Our next goal was pull ups.... we are still working on this one. 


But my brilliant cousin Chris McGrath is the biggest work out nut and has lost a WHOLE me in weight and is still losing tons of weight because he is a rock star, well he found this website http://hundredpushups.com/. I am thinking this is going to be a great goal for me and my NEW work out buddy to do (while we train for the half marathon in March). 


Push up training starts next week! Who else is in....  I'll try to keep everyone updated! 



Hi. I'm Peter La Fleur, Owner and Operator of Average Joe's Gym. And I'm here to tell you, you're perfect just the way you are. But if you feel like losing a few pounds, gettin' healthier, and making some good friends in the process....then Joe's is the place for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment