Friday, September 11, 2009

What Free Time...

Ok Blogging time… Ok so my last blog was about what should I do with my extra time… Clearly my boss, professors, friends, and students read it. And boy did I speak too soon. So I got a little busy and overwhelmed this week. My second week of classes I was unbelievably prepared. I taught my first class, understood research methods, and even though I didn’t participate in my Design Adult Programs class… I understood it enough. BUT THEN…. My job decided to pick up on the responsibilities given to me and I was soooo excited to actually get involved in real student activities! But now that only “20-hours-a-week” office hours doesn’t seem to be enough. I know I can do but I just don’t want to disappoint anyone. I think I will ok…. I finally sorta caught up on work.. now I am working on my readings for class. I’m 27% finished with my homework…. I will try to get 50% finished tonight! Love my Friday night plans!

Ok I’m babbling. I’m watching Baby Mama. Tina Fey is a natural funny lady. Ok time to get back to work….

Congratulations, Kate. I want to reward you with five minutes of uninterrupted eye contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment